Your Property Manager is happy to assist you in planning your move into or out of your building or in planning for the delivery of large items such as furniture. To better insure the event goes according to your schedule, please do the following:
The move-in/move-out or substantial delivery must take place outside of normal business hours, i.e., before 8:00 am, after 6:00 pm or during weekends. To make arrangements for a move-in/move-out or delivery:
- Notify the Property Management Office in writing as soon as possible. Please provide this information at least 5 working days prior to the date of the move.
- Provide the name of the moving company that you have hired, along with the number of movers, the scheduled time and duration of the move.
- The moving company is required to protect the carpet, walls and doors in common hallways,elevators, and elevator lobbies.
- Please provide a copy of the movers’ Certificate of Insurance to your Property Manager prior to the move date. The building owner and property management company should also be named as additional insured.
- If the move occurs at a time when HVAC services will be needed, please submit an overtime HVAC request through the Property Management Office or JBG SMITH Connect.
We will arrange to have building personnel on site to ensure there are no building issues during the move.